Red Fox Create
Red Fox Group is a Marketing & Research Agency that offers a full end-to-end Customer & Consumer Marketing service, from insights through to execution (through its network of independent subsidiaries). Red Fox Group assists organisations in becoming indispensable business partners to their customers and brands to win with shoppers at the point of purchase and wherever they are enjoyed.
- Red Fox Create is a design and manufacturing company of tailored brand visibility solutions. The business takes pride in delivering impactful solutions that work. Solutions that grab the attention of consumers and shoppers and influence their purchase behaviour. Solutions that are practical to implement in the retail environment, both locally and abroad.
- Red Fox Consult is a highly successful Customer and Consumer Marketing consulting business. Red Fox Consult has worked with an enviable list of leading global brands, helping them develop strategies and plans to build their businesses on the African continent. We approach each project as a unique challenge offering tailored solutions. We bring an open mind, natural curiosity, and a desire to really understand our client’s challenges.
- Red Fox Insight is a market research agency full of fresh ideas and loads of experience. While we are into new tech, we are grounded in reality – everything we do comes with a strong focus on practical application. We have an Africa-wide network that allows us to conduct research across the continent.
- Red Fox Connect is a digital marketing agency that blends strategic, creative, and technical expertise, producing dynamic end-user experiences and memorable brand ignition. We work across the board from digital strategy to web design, video and print production, social to SEO, graphic design, information visualization services and so much more.
Purpose of the role
Creating 3D designs and models of products and managing multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
Experience & Qualifications
- A relevant qualification in 3D Design, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must have a strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Must be creative and artistic with a strong working knowledge of colour, texture, light, and materials such as MDF, natural woods, acrylic, common metals, cladding, and laminates as well as the manufacturing methods associated with these materials.
Technical Proficiency in the following software applications
- Must be an expert user of 3DS Studio Max and V-Ray rendering software.
- Must be an expert user of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW.
Key Personal Attributes & Other Requirements
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, colour, and lighting.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Self-motivation is key, and it is your personal responsibility to expand your knowledge and awareness about the design and POS/shopfitting industry to ensure your skills and knowledge base remain relevant.
- Work on site.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High EQ – Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities.
- Must have own reliable transport
Key Role Outputs
- Utilize 3D modelling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Create 3D assets for arts and models.
- Understanding different project requirements and conceptualising creative ideas.
- Respond positively to feedback and have the ability to adapt and refine work based on that feedback to ensure sound communication with the client.
- Meet with clients, designers, or directors to review projects and deadlines and agree on development timelines. These meetings may involve collaborating on design ideas and coming up with new suggestions for improving a project.
- Research relevant topics and reference points for ideas to use in your designs and upcoming projects.
- Facilitate a detailed handover to the Technical Department, which will include the 3D models, artwork files created, and any other assets generated during the design process.
Level & Salary
- Market related commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV, and a covering email/letter as to why you think this position would make you a good fit within Red Fox Group, to Dieter Becker at email@example.com
Please Note: If you have not heard anything from us after 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.