Red Fox Create
Red Fox Group is a Marketing & Research Agency that offers a full end-to-end Customer & Consumer Marketing service, from insights through to execution (through its network of independent subsidiaries). Red Fox Group assists organisations in becoming indispensable business partners to their customers and brands to win with shoppers at the point of purchase and wherever they are enjoyed.
- Red Fox Create is a design and manufacturing company of tailored brand visibility solutions. The business takes pride in delivering impactful solutions that work. Solutions that grab the attention of consumers and shoppers and influence their purchase behaviour. Solutions that are practical to implement in the retail environment, both locally and abroad.
- Red Fox Consult is a highly successful Customer and Consumer Marketing consulting business. Red Fox Consult has worked with an enviable list of leading global brands, helping them develop strategies and plans to build their businesses on the African continent. We approach each project as a unique challenge offering tailored solutions. We bring an open mind, natural curiosity, and a desire to really understand our client’s challenges.
- Red Fox Insight is a market research agency full of fresh ideas and loads of experience. While we are into new tech, we are grounded in reality – everything we do comes with a strong focus on practical application. We have an Africa-wide network that allows us to conduct research across the continent.
- Red Fox Connect is a digital marketing agency that blends strategic, creative, and technical expertise, producing dynamic end-user experiences and memorable brand ignition. We work across the board from digital strategy to web design, video and print production, social to SEO, graphic design, information visualization services and so much more.
Purpose of the role
Use CAD based software to translate conceptual designs into physically accurate drawings for use in real world application and manufacturing
Experience & Qualifications
- A relevant qualification in Industrial Design
- 3 years’ experience in industrial technology and design
- Experience working with CNC machines, laser cutters, 3d printing, vinyl printers and plotters is preferable.
- Experience with MDF, natural woods, acrylic, common metals, cladding, and laminates as well as the manufacturing methods associated with these materials is advantageous.
- Expert in the creation of technical manufacturing drawings.
Technical Proficiency in the following software applications
- Good at sketching out schematics and ideas for how a particular product should look
- Must be an expert user of SOLIDWORKS Professional
- Proficiency in Rhino 3D will be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Corel Draw will be beneficial.
Key Personal Attributes & Other Requirements
- An analytical thinker who is energized by solving problems through design.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to concisely articulate a concept.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- High EQ – Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities
- Must have own reliable transport
Key Role Outputs
- Project Management of individual projects involved with.
- Operating of 3d printers, vinyl printers and plotters as well as other machinery.
- Engaging and collaborating with the Sales, Design, Production teams to ensure that designs & briefs are communicated and executed with clarity and to the highest standards possible.
- Collaborating with production teams to produce and evaluate product prototypes to determine production feasibility and costs.
- Conducting site surveys where necessary.
- Utilize computer-aided industrial design software to instruct manufacturing equipment how to build the finalized product design
Level & Salary
- Market related commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV, and a covering email/letter as to why you think this position would make you a good fit within Red Fox Group, to Daniel Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: If you have not heard anything from us after 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.