Red Fox Create
Applications closed / Position Filled
- Red Fox Create is a design and manufacturing company of tailored brand visibility solutions. The business takes pride in delivering impactful solutions that work. Solutions that grab the attention of consumers and shoppers and influence their purchase behaviour. Solutions that are practical to implement in the retail environment, both locally and abroad.
- Red Fox Consult is a highly successful Customer and Consumer Marketing consulting business. Red Fox Consult has worked with an enviable list of leading global brands, helping them develop strategies and plans to build their businesses on the African continent. We approach each project as a unique challenge offering tailored solutions. We bring an open mind, natural curiosity, and a desire to really understand our client’s challenges.
- Red Fox Insight is a market research agency full of fresh ideas and loads of experience. While we are into new tech, we are grounded in reality – everything we do comes with a strong focus on practical application. We have an Africa wide network that allows us to conduct research across the continent.
- Red Fox Connect is a digital marketing agency blends strategic, creative and technical expertise, producing dynamic end-user experiences and memorable brand ignition. We work across the board from digital strategy to web design, video and print production, social to SEO, graphic design, information visualization services and so much more.
The Retail Marketing industry is rapidly developing, and the methodologies to understand shopper behaviour have evolved significantly through adaptations of consumer marketing techniques (interviews, questionnaires, diaries) and through the development of shopper-specific techniques. The key is to understand how to interrupt, engage and convert shoppers in the retail environment, as well in the virtual world where consumers now spend vast amounts of their time.
Brands struggle to stand out in these cluttered retail and digital spaces.
Red Fox is one of few companies that can truly offer a full end-to-end Marketing and Research service, from insights through to execution, reaching shoppers not only in the real world but also in the digital space.
Purpose of the role
Manage production process and pipeline ensuring output of highest quality products delivered on time and within budget by a highly capable and motivated team
Experience & Qualifications
- Min 5 years Production Management of a team of no less than 20 people in a manufacturing environment specialising in multiple custom products on small and medium scale.
- Degree or Diploma in Production Management or Operations Management preferred
Working knowledge of machinery
Familiar with use of the following equipment:
- CNC machine
- UV Flatbed Printers
- Laser Cutter
- 3D Printer
- Table Saw
- General hand tools
- Spray Booth
- Basic Electronics
Key Personal Attributes
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Good communicator
- Project Management
- Able to positively influence and motivate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- High EQ – Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities
Need to be good at MS Word and MS Excel and excellent at MS Project or similar
Key Role Outputs
- Rigorous production planning across multiple concurrent projects / brands
- Resource allocation and minimising wastage
- Managing Team Leaders to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality products
- Instilling company culture and values amongst staff
- Build a disciplined, motivated and dedicated production team
- Skills Development of team
- Instituting disciplinary action when required
- Inventory Management
- Manage and record overtime
- Manage leave schedules
- Set up and manage machinery maintenance schedule
- Accountable for quality of final products
- Actively contributing member of company Leadership Team