Red Fox Create
Applications open: 10 June 2022
Red Fox Group is a Marketing & Research Agency that offers a full end-to-end Customer & Consumer Marketing service, from insights through to execution (through its network of independent subsidiaries). Red Fox Group assists organisations in becoming indispensable business partners to their customers and brands to win with shoppers at the point of purchase and wherever they are enjoyed.
- Red Fox Create is a design and manufacturing company of tailored brand visibility solutions. The business takes pride in delivering impactful solutions that work. Solutions that grab the attention of consumers and shoppers and influence their purchase behaviour. Solutions that are practical to implement in the retail environment, both locally and abroad.
- Red Fox Consult is a highly successful Customer and Consumer Marketing consulting business. Red Fox Consult has worked with an enviable list of leading global brands, helping them develop strategies and plans to build their businesses on the African continent. We approach each project as a unique challenge offering tailored solutions. We bring an open mind, natural curiosity, and a desire to really understand our client’s challenges.
- Red Fox Insight is a market research agency full of fresh ideas and loads of experience. While we are into new tech, we are grounded in reality – everything we do comes with a strong focus on practical application. We have an Africa-wide network that allows us to conduct research across the continent.
- Red Fox Connect is a digital marketing agency that blends strategic, creative, and technical expertise, producing dynamic end-user experiences and memorable brand ignition. We work across the board from digital strategy to web design, video and print production, social to SEO, graphic design, information visualization services and so much more.
The shopper and consumer environment is rapidly developing, and the methodologies to understand shopper behaviour have evolved significantly through adaptations of consumer marketing techniques (interviews, questionnaires, diaries) and through the development of shopper-specific techniques. The key is to understand how to interrupt, engage and convert shoppers in the retail (or spending) environment, as well in the virtual world where consumers now spend vast amounts of their time.
Brands struggle to stand out in these cluttered spaces.
Red Fox Create is one of few companies that can truly offer a full end-to-end Customer & Consumer service, from insights through to execution, reaching shoppers and consumers not only in the real world but also in the digital space and where they enjoy the products they purchase.
Purpose of the role
Use CAD based software to translate conceptual designs into physically accurate drawings for real world application and manufacturing.
Experience & Qualifications
- A relevant qualification in Industrial Design, draughting, with a minimum of 3 years’ of experience.
- Experience working with CNC machines, laser cutters, 3d printing, vinyl printers and plotters is preferable.
- Experience with MDF, natural woods, acrylic, common metals, cladding, and laminates as well as the manufacturing methods associated with these materials is advantageous.
- Expert in the creation of technical manufacturing drawings.
- Procurement experience beneficial.
Technical Proficiency in the following software applications
- Experience with Solidworks.
Key Personal Attributes & Other Requirements
- Be able to handle work under pressure, project manage simultaneous projects and effectively problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivation is key and it is your personal responsibility to expand your knowledge and awareness about the design and POS/shopfitting industry to ensure your skills and knowledge base remain relevant.
- Driver’s license
- Work on site
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- High EQ – Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities
- Own Transport
Key Role Outputs
- Operating and overseeing maintenance of CNC machines, laser cutters, 3d printers, vinyl printers and plotters as well as other machinery.
- Engaging and collaborating with the Sales, Design, Engineering and Manufacturing teams to ensure that designs & briefs are communicated and executed with clarity and to the highest standards possible.
- Conducting site surveys where necessary.
- Market related commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV, and a covering email/letter as to why you think this position would make you a good fit within Red Fox Group, to Roelof: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: If you have not heard anything from us after 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.